Thursday, June 29, 2006

The Bragging Wife

I just have to brag because I am so very proud of Hubby. As you may know, he graduated from law school back in May. He did an excellent job in all of his classes from the very beginning. Just yesterday we found out that he was awarded Cum Laude for his awesome GPA, 3.88.

In addition, he was awarded the honor of Order Of The Coif. I know, it sounds so very Harry Potter. This is an award that is decided by the Professors at his school, giving it to students for outstanding achievement.

Hubby worked so hard during his 3 years of law school, he took excellent care of a crazy pregnant woman for nine months of it, and then took on the new responsibility of being an outstanding father - all while succeeding and excelling at a top 15 law school. I am so proud of him for being able to accomplish so much, so I just had to brag because I can't contain myself.

And speaking of Harry Potter, look at what they made him wear for his graduation!

6 Comments:

Blogger Mall Worker said...

Way to go Hubby! That is quite an acomplishment!

10:23 PM  
Blogger Mama D said...

That is just awesome. You are both adorable. I wish my husband and I could celebrate with you. A nice dinner party with wine and good food... Mmmm. It sucks we live so far away!

12:15 AM  
Blogger Brooke said...

Congratulations to your DH! So the Bar exam should be a breeze, huh? When is he supposed to take it? Good luck with that.

12:36 AM  
Blogger Jamie said...

Congrats, that is very impressive! Hang on to that one, he's a smarty :)

11:14 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congratulations to your hubby on all his hard work!

2:34 PM  
Blogger scraphappymama said...

Congrats to you both. My BIL is a lawyer and I saw the sacrifices his wife had to make too. You both deserve a standing ovation!!

4:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home